(by Cheryl, & writers/musicians/composers/friends - and how to submit your own article!):
"Interview with Cheryl Hodge, JAZZ INSIDE NY Magazine, AUG., 2010!" - Page 1; Page 2
"The Golden Rules on How to Rehearse and Lead A Band", by Cheryl Hodge (Songstuff.com site)
"Can Pitch (Intonation) Be Learned And/Or Corrected?" by Cheryl Hodge (Songstuff site)
"Hecklers; How To Deal With The Jerk In the Audience" by Cheryl Hodge (Songstuff site)
"Interview with Cheryl Hodge, JAZZ IMPROV Magazine, 2009"
"Voice, My Favorite Wind Instrument", by Cheryl Hodge
"When and How to Sing Your Own Songs", by Cheryl Hodge (Songstuff site)
"Reflections on the Merits of Composing", by John Stowell
"Take It From the Bridge", by Cheryl Hodge (Songstuff site)
"Be-Bop Drills" by Frank Singer
Details: I am starting a new "article" page, for vocalists. If you'd like to submit an article (and I select it to go on my new webpage) , I will post it, and provide a free link to your webpage. This will increase both of our web traffic (It's a "win-win".) Simply mail in the completed article right on this page (scroll to bottom to email me)! I'll get back to you fairly soon.
1. Underneath the article must have your name with a copyright symbol (or the word, "copyright") + the year it was written.
2. The article must be 600 words or less.
3. The article must provide a website address at the bottom, which you would like to be linked to.
4. You must provide a link to my website, in return.
5. Not ALL articles can be accepted, but I'll give it a good going over. If it seems appropriate to the context of voice, I'll put it in.
Thanks for participating!